Thursday 12 November 2015

letter

Liam Webster
R13
Elm Park school
Pakuranga


Mrs Graham
Room 28
Elm park school


4 November 2015


Dear Mrs Graham
I am writing this letter to tell you about my year,   how it's  been in 2015
and what kind of teacher I would like in 2016 in Y5.


This Year I have been trying  to trust other people when I have played with them.


This year I have been struggling with the maths tests I've done more I've got better and for writing  I've write a recount
I've learnt punctuation.


I want a teacher  that's bn cool funny and awesome
thanks
from

Liam Webster

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Liam

Thanks for your letter. I think working on trusting other people is a great people skill. When you are able to work well with other people, you are able to get more done.

I'm glad to see you've been improving in your learning too. I hope you have a great year in Year 5.

Mrs G